Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
Kube is Kuberno’s unique entity governance platform. It provides a definitive source of entity data and automates entity governance across businesses. (A limited company is just one type of “entity” … just in case you were wondering! But don’t worry if you didn’t know that – we love sharing our knowledge and experience of governance and can get you up to speed in no time!).
As an established disruptor to the market our customer base is growing, and we are looking for a Head of Customer Success to join the team at a very exciting stage in our journey.
Kube has been built around Kuberno’s customers. Our Customer Success team collaborates with our customers from the beginning of their Kube journey, to ensure that we understand and align with their strategic aims, as well as managing their day-to-day needs. Each team member has a deep knowledge of Kube and adopts a design-thinking approach employing empathy and creative problem-solving.
We want to delight our customers, it’s that simple. We want our approach to customer success to stand out against our peers and be recognised as market leading, being one of our USPs. We have made a great start and we are now looking for someone to help us build on these foundations and provide strategic leadership as we scale the team alongside the business. We don’t have a check list of skills or experience for this role. We are looking for teamwork, aptitude, and attitude, and you will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. Being a self-starter, highly motivated and wanting to be part of the team culture is key.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys creative problem solving, and is empathetic, seeking to not only understand the customer’s perspective but likes to get a deeper understanding of matters to develop great, sustainable solutions
- Has experience and is comfortable in managing relationships through all levels in organisations up to C-level
- Building on the existing approach that is loved by customers, can scale up the team to build an even more impactful customer success experience which, from inception to renewal, continues to delight our customers and dovetails seamlessly with other teams such as Development, Sales and Customer Onboarding and Product Management
- As well as being a great team leader, as our people are incredibly important to our success, conducts on-going reviews of customer success activities, identifying changes and training needs, and managing a continuous improvement process
- Is capable of leading large or strategic customer relationships, partnership engagement and developing networks as a Kube ambassador
- Has experience in and a passion for building and developing highly motivated and performing teams, with a coaching mindset, proactively seeking feedback from customers and colleagues
- Thrives in a dynamic and collaborative environment and is comfortable with ambiguity. We are a fast moving scaling up business – this brings huge opportunities to progress, but limited handholding!
- Has a professional and informative communication style – you can clearly articulate problems and solutions and are comfortable engaging with the C-level of the company
- Are energetic, tenacious and enthusiastic with strong self-organisation and accountability
- Have a burning curiosity and passion for learning. We don’t plan on standing still and neither should you!
So what would you be doing in the role?
- Developing a deep knowledge of Kube and its core value proposition
- Hands on approach to scaling, developing and managing the Customer Success team including performance management through regular 1:1 meetings, coaching, and driving the team to succeed
- Providing leadership to the Customer Success team, developing, implementing and owning effective strategic plans and objectives for the delivery of the customer success journey, including multiple engagement channels, challenging your team not to accept ordinary but to excel, collaborating with customers and other teams as necessary to deliver a great experience for the customer whilst supporting the achievement of wider company aims and OKRs
- Identifying appropriate metrics through which the effectiveness of our customer success delivery can be measured and through regular team meetings and customer feedback, track customer satisfaction and the impact of the team reporting performance against targets including to C-level as required
- As part of a continuous improvement plan, review and iterate our customer success journey to become more impactful, tracking against the market and aligned with leading industry practices
- Managing communications and engagement with external and internal stakeholders, including professional partners, customers and internal teams, in particular with our Development team to highlight software issues, or areas of development and opportunity, aligned to customers feedback and needs. Proactively identifying and managing risks, ensuring appropriate mitigants are in place and ensuring that we follow appropriate risk management processes and techniques
- Working in collaboration with our Sales, Product Management, Customer Experience and Onboarding teams, establish and maintain an effective customer feedback process to capture insights into developing our processes and products
“Nice to haves”
We work with Company Secretaries and other governance professionals from organisations of all shapes and sizes who want to deliver future fit governance. An interest in governance and how technology can help transform the role of the Company Secretary would be a head start in building empathy for our customers, but is not a pre-requisite. Demonstrable interest in and knowledge of Design Thinking and Agile methodologies would be very helpful in this role. Given the nature of this role, previous experience of leading Customer Success teams in a SaaS environment would be helpful, but this is not a pre-requisite.
The role will primarily be home-based, but you should be willing and able to travel to London for a day on a monthly basis for team meetings. You may also be required to travel to customer sites for face-to-face meetings. These would typically be ad-hoc and set up at the request of the customer.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.