Customer Onboarding Lead
Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
Kube is Kuberno’s unique entity governance platform. It provides a definitive source of entity data and automates entity governance across businesses. (A limited company is just one type of “entity” … just in case you were wondering? But don’t worry if you didn’t know that – we love sharing our knowledge and experience of governance and can get you up to speed in no time!).
As an established disruptor to the market our customer base is growing, and we are looking for additional Customer Onboarding Agents to join the team at a very exciting stage in our journey.
Kube has been built around Kuberno’s customers. Our onboarding team support our new customers with bringing their data into Kube- and come equipped with a deep knowledge of Kube and a design-thinking approach employing empathy and creative problem-solving.
We don’t have a check list of skills or experience for this role. We are looking for teamwork, aptitude, and attitude, but you will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. Being a self-starter, highly motivated and wanting to be part of the team culture is key.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy creative problem solving, but have strong attention for detail and enjoy working with data
- Have project management experience and are comfortable in delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Are empathetic and seek to understand the customers’ perspective
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. We are a fast moving scaling up business – this brings huge opportunities to progress, but limited handholding!
- Have a professional and informative communication style – you can clearly articulate problems and solutions
- Are energetic, tenacious and enthusiastic with strong self-organisation and accountability
- Have a burning curiosity and passion for learning. We don’t plan on standing still and neither should you!
So what would you be doing in the role?
- Developing a deep knowledge of Kube and its core value proposition
- Managing multiple onboarding projects through the entire onboarding lifecycle, collaborating with customers and other teams to deliver a great onboarding experience
- Obtaining, collating and managing large sets of our customer’s corporate data to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Managing communications and engagement with external and internal stakeholders, including professional partners, customers and internal teams
- Working closely with the wider Customer Onboarding Team to ensure that all manual data input is complete without fault
- Training customers on how to use Kube, and improving training materials alongside latest best practices
- Partnering with our customers to effectively resolve issues through MS Teams, Zoom, email and chat
- Diagnosing software issues and engaging with our product and engineering teams using tools such as Jira and Mural
- Collaborating with other team members to identify development opportunities for Kube or seeking out customer feedback and to solve new governance challenges for customers
“Nice to haves pre-requisite”
We work with Company Secretaries and other governance professionals from organisations of all shapes and sizes who want to deliver future fit governance. An interest in governance and how technology can help transform the role of the Company Secretary would be a head start in building empathy for our customers, but is not a pre-requisite. Demonstrable interest in and knowledge of project management and agile techniques would be helpful due to the nature of the role.
The role will primarily be home-based, but you should be willing and able to travel to London for a day on a monthly basis for team meetings. You may also be required to travel to customer sites for face-to-face meetings. These would typically be ad-hoc and set up at the request of the customer.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.