Head of Marketing
Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
Kube is Kuberno’s unique entity governance platform. It provides a definitive source of entity data and automates entity governance across businesses. (A limited company is just one type of “entity” … just in case you were wondering? But don’t worry if you didn’t know that – we love sharing our knowledge and experience of governance and can get you up to speed in no time!).
As an established disruptor to the market our customer base is growing, and we are looking for additional Customer Onboarding Agents to join the team at a very exciting stage in our journey.
Kube has been built around Kuberno’s customers. Our onboarding team support our new customers with bringing their data into Kube- and come equipped with a deep knowledge of Kube and a design-thinking approach employing empathy and creative problem-solving.
We don’t have a check list of skills or experience for this role. We are looking for teamwork, aptitude, and attitude, but you will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. Being a self-starter, highly motivated and wanting to be part of the team culture is key.
We are looking for people who:
- Are creative but also great at designing and delivering a marketing strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. We are a fast moving scaling up business – this brings huge opportunities to progress, but limited handholding!
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills, with an ability to present and engage across the whole business
- Have strong relationship building skills and experience of managing external agencies including web design agencies
- Who love getting their sleeves rolled up but who can also step back and grow and lead a small team
- Are energetic and enthusiastic with strong self-organisation and accountability
- Have a burning curiosity and passion for learning. We don’t plan on standing still and neither should you!
So what would you be doing in the role?
- Strategy; turn business objectives into a robust and effective marketing strategy to help the business achieve its goals
- Budget; manage and report on the marketing budget
- Team Management; build, lead and motivate a small but perfectly formed full time marketing team
- Agency Management; be responsible for the output and performance of our external agencies, including Social Media, PR and Web Designers
- Stakeholder Management; work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across sales and product management to ensure there is buy in and understanding about future marketing campaigns
- Sales Support; support the sales team with collateral and content to help them convert more prospects
- Demand Generation; utilise a variety of tactics – ABM, paid social, webinars and email marketing – to generate MQLs and drive pipeline growth
- Content Marketing; oversee through collaboration with our subject matter experts and partners, the execution of a variety of content marketing activities – thought leadership, blogs, ebooks, webinars and video – ensuring quality is high
- Digital; be responsible for the website, ensuring content is optimised for SEO, and build our presence across our social channels including LinkedIn
- Marketing Automation; ensure marketing and sales activities are connected, workflows are set up and working, and content is used to personalise the experience for our various persona’s
- Analysis; track and report on traffic, CAC, MQLs, conversion rates, attribution and pipeline growth
“Nice to haves”
We work with Company Secretaries and other governance professionals from organisations of all shapes and sizes who want to deliver future fit governance. An interest in governance and how technology can help transform the role of the Company Secretary would be a head start in building empathy for our customers, or alternatively a background in legal marketing, either could be useful but are not pre-requisites.
The role will primarily be home-based, but you should be willing and able to travel to London for a day on a monthly basis for team meetings. You may also be required to travel to customer sites for face-to-face meetings. These would typically be ad-hoc and set up at the request of the customer.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.