Do you want to join a collaborative and award-winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
Kube is Kuberno’s unique entity governance platform. It provides a definitive source of entity data and automates entity governance across businesses. (A limited company is just one type of “entity” … just in case you were wondering! But don’t worry if you didn’t know that – we love sharing our knowledge and experience of governance and can get you up to speed in no time!).
Kube has been built by governance professionals for governance professionals. The strength of our proposition lies in our intimate knowledge of the pain points of our customers and as we grow we need to replicate that laser like focus on solving our customers’ and their stakeholders’ challenges across the wider enterprise.
As an established disruptor to the market our customer base is growing across industries and geographies. We aim to delight all of our customers and are now looking for a Product Manager who can help to shape our product strategy and roadmap to deliver against our customers’ needs. This a great time to join the team at such an exciting stage in our journey.
We don’t have a check list of skills or experience for this role. We are looking for teamwork, aptitude, and attitude, but you will be expected to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment. As well as being a self-starter, being highly motivated and wanting to be part of the team culture is key.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys creative problem solving
- Is empathetic, and seeks to understand the customers’ perspective
- Is a good communicator and stakeholder manager, able to understand and simplify dissemination of complex processes to customers and internal stakeholders, including the C-Suite level
- Is calm under pressure, thriving in a dynamic and collaborative environment and is comfortable with ambiguity. We are a fast-moving scaling up business – this brings huge opportunities to progress, but limited handholding!
- Has a professional and informative communication style – you can clearly articulate problems and solutions
- Builds great, lasting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Is emotionally intelligent, understanding how their behaviour impacts those around them
- Is energetic, tenacious and enthusiastic with strong self-organisation and accountability and can motivate cross-functional teams
- Has demonstrable knowledge and experience of product management best practice and methodologies, as well as a broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to product management
- Has a burning curiosity and passion for learning. We don’t plan on standing still and neither should you!
So what would you be doing in the role?
- Becoming an expert on Kube and its core value proposition, including a deep understanding of our target markets and the competitive landscape
- In conjunction with our subject matter experts, and based on customer insights, contributing to the development of the product strategy and roadmap
- Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Monitor, report and improve product performance
- Run prototypes, trials and MVPs, using a design thinking approach to discover new solutions to our users’ problems
- Work closely with our customer facing teams to surface insights and collate feedback – creating actionable plans to deliver against such insights and feedback
- Write product requirement and market requirement documents
- Liaise with development teams, using best practice approaches, to ensure product releases are in line with agreed roadmap, or communicate clearly and on a timely basis with the wider leadership team if delivery plans move out
- Lead discovery work for any new challenges, collaborating with developers and UX to prototype and validate hypotheses
“Nice to haves”
We work with Company Secretaries and other governance professionals from organisations of all shapes and sizes who want to deliver future fit governance. An interest in governance and how technology can help transform the role of the Company Secretary would be a head start in building empathy for our customers but is not a pre-requisite. Knowledge of and an interest in Design Thinking methodology would also be helpful.
The role will primarily be home-based, but you should be willing and able to travel to London for a day on a monthly basis for team meetings. You may also be required to travel occasionally to London for collaboration meetings with cross-functional teams. You may also be required to travel to customer sites for face-to-face meetings, which would typically be ad-hoc and set up at the request of the customer.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.