Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
At Kuberno, we are at the forefront of transforming corporate governance and compliance through pioneering Governance Tech solutions. Our mission is to empower Company Secretaries and governance professionals, revolutionizing the way they operate. Backed by recent Series A funding from Nasdaq, we are rapidly expanding and seeking dynamic individuals to join our team.
Some may say that this is a Sales role, but we see this role as far more than just selling a product you will be key in creating the foundations for a long and mutually beneficial relationship with our customers.
Putting our customers at the heart of our business is our superpower – we have walked in their shoes and understand their challenges so build solutions they love. Despite being an early stage scale-up, we have a stellar roster of clients and supporters from across the FSTE 100 and FTSE 250 and our target market are large, global organisations.
We are looking for someone to help us spread the news about Kube, and bring on board new customers.
We don’t have a check list of skills or experience for this role – your aptitude and attitude to delivering for our customers and becoming part of the Kuberno family are key but you will be expected to hit the ground running and therefore this role will be best suited to someone with prior experience in a target led role.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy the challenge of delivering on targets and are results driven.
- Have well developed emotional intelligence and can build rapport with customers and the
- rest of the Kuberno team
- Thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. We are a fast moving Start Up – this brings huge opportunities but limited handholding!
- Have a clear, professional and informative communication style – you can lead engaging and interactive product demos
- Are energetic and enthusiastic but have great self-organisation and a strong sense of accountability
- Have a burning curiosity and passion for learning – we don’t plan on standing still and neither should you!
So what would you be doing in the role?
- Identifying and engaging with potential customers in accordance with the Kuberno sales cadence
- Scheduling and delivery of insightful demos of Kube to potential customers
- Providing support to customers through the sales process and delivering a streamlined
- handover to the customer onboarding team
- Providing insights from demo feedback to support continuous improvement
- Developing positive and productive relationships with customers
- Provide data analytics to help shape and improve the customer acquisition experience
- We work with large organisations that are often global, therefore experience in a target led role, preferably B2B sales orientated with customers from large organisations would be an advantage.An interest in governance and how technology can help #rethinkcosecs would be a head start in building empathy for our customers but is not a pre-requisite.
The Account Executive role comes with a competitive salary and commission structure and is complimented by a plethora of other benefits such as unlimited holiday.
The role will primarily be home based, but you should be willing and able to travel to London for a day on a monthly basis for team meetings. In addition to any team meetings, you may also be required to travel to customer sites for face-to-face meetings. These would typically be ad-hoc and set up on request of the customer.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.