Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
At Kuberno, we are at the forefront of transforming corporate governance and compliance through pioneering Governance Tech solutions. Our mission is to empower Company Secretaries and governance professionals, revolutionizing the way they operate. Backed by recent Series A funding from Nasdaq, we are rapidly expanding and seeking dynamic individuals to join our team.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at Kuberno, you will play a vital role in our growth journey. You will be responsible for generating outbound leads, managing inbound inquiries, and nurturing relationships to identify global opportunities. This position offers a unique chance to contribute significantly to a high-growth company and shape the future of entity management.
Conduct outbound prospecting to identify potential clients and generate leads.
- Respond to and manage inbound inquiries, showcasing in-depth knowledge of our software solutions.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with prospects, understanding their unique business needs and challenges.
- Collaborate with the sales team to schedule product demos and follow up with prospects.
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets for qualified leads and opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of prospect interactions using our CRM software.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge or interest in legal technology is a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment.
- Relevant experience in the legal space is a bonus.
- Performance-based incentives and uncapped commission structure.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to a modern office space located near Shoreditch, London, for in-person collaboration and networking.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within the company.
“Nice to haves”
We work with Company Secretaries and other governance professionals from organisations of all shapes and sizes who want to deliver future fit governance. An interest in governance and how technology can help transform the role of the Company Secretary would be a head start in building empathy for our customers, but is not a pre-requisite. Demonstrable interest in and knowledge of Design Thinking and Agile methodologies would be very helpful in this role. Given the nature of this role, previous experience of leading Customer Experience Success teams in a SaaS environment would be helpful, but this is not a pre-requisite.
Shoreditch, London, UK (Hybrid work model: 2-3 days per week in the office).
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.