Do you want to join a collaborative and award winning business which is transforming governance through cutting-edge technology?
At Kuberno, we are at the forefront of transforming corporate governance and compliance through pioneering Governance Tech solutions. Our mission is to empower Company Secretaries and governance professionals, revolutionizing the way they operate. Backed by recent Series A funding from Nasdaq, we are rapidly expanding and seeking dynamic individuals to join our team.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Scrum Master to join our team. As the Scrum Master, you will be responsible for ensuring effective Agile project execution, continuous improvement, and team collaboration. You will serve as a facilitator and coach, promoting and reinforcing the Scrum framework and Agile principles to maximize productivity and delivery.
- Lead and support Agile teams by guiding and coaching them on Agile practices, principles, and values.
- Facilitate all Scrum ceremonies, including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Guide the team in organisation and cross-functional collaboration to foster high-performance and continuous improvement.
- Coach the team and product owner on effective backlog refinement and prioritization techniques.
- Remove or escalate any impediments that hinder the progress of the team.
- Track and report project progress, velocity, and other relevant metrics to stakeholders and management.
- Promote and maintain a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve team productivity, efficiency, and quality of deliverables.
- Act as a servant leader and advocate for the Agile mindset within the organization.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, trends, and emerging Agile methodologies, contributing to the evolution of Agile practices within the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or similar Agile certifications are highly preferred.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, preferably in software development environments.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Agile methodologies, frameworks, and practices (Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with individuals at all levels.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile engineering practices.
- Ability to lead and guide multiple teams concurrently, while promoting a collaborative and productive environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues or conflicts.
- Proficiency in using Agile project management tools (e.g., Jira, Trello, etc.) and other relevant software.
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage changing priorities and requirements.
- Strong leadership and mentoring abilities, with a focus on empowering teams and driving continuous improvement.
- Performance-based incentives and uncapped commission structure.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Access to a modern office space located near Shoreditch, London, for in-person collaboration and networking.
- Private health insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth within the company.
At Kuberno , we foster a collaborative environment based on honesty, friendship, and respect. We value creativity, continuous learning, and the courage to challenge ourselves. Join us in our mission to revolutionize corporate governance and compliance, and make a significant impact in the emerging Governance Tech space.
Still holding back?
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we will let you into a secret: There’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate! Kuberno is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to be at work every day.